Monday, September 26, 2011

Zinedine Zidane Success Secret

Zinedine Zidane Success Secret
Zinedine Zidane Success SecretFrench soccer star Zinedine Zidane has an effective
success formula that I can't wait to share with
you:

Passion ┼ Work ┼ Perseverance = Success

French soccer star Zinedine Zinedane summed up the
ingredirents of enduring success in one statement that anyone
could use to create a road map to his or her own triumph in any
field of endeavour.

The following words of the soccer star and twice world best
player should be food for thought for any aspiring talent;
speaking on the occasion of his debut match for Cannes in 1989,
Zidane made this observation:

That day I discovered that the passion of my life was
football and, I thought I could go far through work,
responsibility and perseverance. (emphasis mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment